Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lace 'em up Girlie

I hate her! I love her!

Miss Crazy: "Lace 'em up."
Me" "NO. I know it's nice out. I know I have a scheduled run! I KNOW!"
Miss Crazy: * silence *
Me:* guilt *

So I lace 'em up. Repeating this...

Feeling like this....

In my mind's eye running like this....




Yes I ran. The entire run debating motivation (The general desire or willingness of someone to do something.) and discipline (,exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training).

I know my motivation is a result of success. Discipline is what makes me, on a daily basis, stick to my goals. Each day adding up to weekly miles, monthly achievements and changes that create a better me.

So I finished my run repeating this...


I will give myself the credit for my 6.6 miles in 60 minutes. I should know by now never argue with Miss Crazy.

Do you think you lack motivation or is your problem discipline?

Shawna

No comments: